Lego Ideas

Anything you like and probably not related to Bard's Tale
dulsi

Lego Ideas

Post by dulsi »

One can never have enough hobbies it seems. My kids have a lot of Legos. They liked the Legends of Chima line which has anthropomorphic animals. Unfortunately Lego discontinued the line. I suggested we used some of the anthropomorphic animals from other lines to make new Legends of Chima stories. As a fan of raccoons, I started with using Rocket Raccoon.

The Legend of Chima vehicles all look somewhat like the animal they come from. So I designed a raccoon car. It has a tail which spins as it moves along like the raccoon suit in Mario.

I've decided to put the project on Lego Ideas. A project on Ideas site which reaches 10,000 supports will be evaluated by Lego to possibly become an official Lego set. If you like my design support Roon's Raccoon Swiftladder. (If you don't like Legends of Chima but like Guardians of the Galaxy, I include a Rocket Raccoon origin for the vehicle as well.)

dulsi

Re: Lego Ideas

Post by dulsi »

I haven't put up anymore Lego Ideas projects but I have been playing with Legos instead of working on Bt Builder.

Beholder
Carrion Crawler
Eye of the Deep
Rust Monster

(I have other stuff up on moc pages as well.)

I should get back to programming now.
dulsi

Post by dulsi »

Just so you know it is still Lego's fault for the lack of progress on btbuilder. They did a Best of Batman contest. I hate Batman. The most boring thing to create for the location category seemed like a Batcave. So I created a Batcave.

(Why is a Batcave boring? Because lots of people create Batcave. Some are amazingly impressive but I feel for originality sake you should build something no one has done. My Batcave is unique in that it is based on an episode of Brave and the Bold where Batman travels to the future. The batcave is destroyed and inhabited by humanoid bat people.)

My entries
Methuselas

Post by Methuselas »

dulsi wrote:I haven't put up anymore Lego Ideas projects but I have been playing with Legos instead of working on Bt Builder.

Beholder
Carrion Crawler
Eye of the Deep
Rust Monster

(I have other stuff up on moc pages as well.)

I should get back to programming now.

You need to seriously pitch this idea to Lego. Not D&D, since that requires a license, but kit bash your own ideas for sets. I'd buy these.
"Using No Way as Way; Having No Limitation As Limitation". - Bruce Lee.

BTBuilder Stuff - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing