BT 3 MSDOS version

Any developer realated stuff
Smiling Madcap

Re: BT 3 MSDOS version

Post by Smiling Madcap »

drifting wrote:
dragonbait wrote:I'm guessing that since drifting linked directly to the .exe rather than the folder itself, that you would just need to put the .exe file in the bards tale III folder and type thiefp to start. It seems to boot up OK doing that. notice thiefp in the dosbox header.
That's correct. thiefp.exe is all that you need. The other files are used to create thiefp.exe.
Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't seem to find the thiefp.exe anywhere amongst the files / links provided. Has it gone? Would I have to compile it myself? Any help would be much appreciated!
drifting

Post by drifting »

Smiling Madcap wrote:
drifting wrote:
dragonbait wrote:I'm guessing that since drifting linked directly to the .exe rather than the folder itself, that you would just need to put the .exe file in the bards tale III folder and type thiefp to start. It seems to boot up OK doing that. notice thiefp in the dosbox header.
That's correct. thiefp.exe is all that you need. The other files are used to create thiefp.exe.
Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't seem to find the thiefp.exe anywhere amongst the files / links provided. Has it gone? Would I have to compile it myself? Any help would be much appreciated!
Sorry. File location had changed:
thiefp.exe
Smiling Madcap

Post by Smiling Madcap »

Thanks a lot, cheers mate! :D
DeCasale

Post by DeCasale »

[/quote]
Sorry. File location had changed:
thiefp.exe[/quote]

Hi Drifting, this file doesn´t work on Mac, right? (playing via Dosbox)

EDIT: Wow, it works! Awesome, thanks!!