using the Neverwinter Nights Toolset

Discussions and help for Bard's Tale I: Tales of the Unknown
The Bards Tale PW

using the Neverwinter Nights Toolset

Post by The Bards Tale PW »

Hello there everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I am in the midst of developing the first Bards Tale module for Neverwinter Nights. It will be The Bards Tale: Tales of The Unknown.

You must have Neverwinter Nights to play it, and its all online. It is free to play as well. I think you can buy Neverwinter Nights Diamond for 25 bucks.

Right now, I have the entire world built. Skara Brae, the Castles and Towers, the Dungeons and Catacombs, and all the shops like Garths Equipment Shop and Roscoes etc.

I have gotten the Adventurers guild running, the Scarlet Bard, the Wine Cellars, and the Sewars.

My team and I are hoping to have phase one ready to be played in about a week or two and will be constantly growing this module.

This will be a persistant world, that runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is only the start, we will be incorporating all of the BT Series in this module somehow, and then adding onto it even more.

This will be an ongoing, online game that I hope you enjoy. I know The Bards Tale was my favorite game from the past, and I hope to bring new life to it.

If you are interested, here is the website with all the details . . .

http://www.thelonelybard.com/index.php

I hope to see you online and welcome your comments.