Continuation of my C64 BTII work

Any developer realated stuff
Darendor

Continuation of my C64 BTII work

Post by Darendor »

Would anyone be interested in picking up on my project for trying to make a Bard's Tale II-driven game maker for the C64?

I simply don't have the endurance to continue, but I would hate to see all that work wasted.

Let me know.
Methuselas

Re: Continuation of my C64 BTII work

Post by Methuselas »

Darendor wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:02 am Would anyone be interested in picking up on my project for trying to make a Bard's Tale II-driven game maker for the C64?

I simply don't have the endurance to continue, but I would hate to see all that work wasted.

Let me know.
Post it online, D. I'll archive it for future use. Hope you're doing well and everything is okay in Canada.
"Using No Way as Way; Having No Limitation As Limitation". - Bruce Lee.

BTBuilder Stuff - https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
Darendor

Post by Darendor »

Well.

Renal failure sucks. And so does having scalp psoriasis.

Any suggestions for posting the things online? Things are a bit scattered across my hard drive; I have notes on things and notes that are on notes of things and so on....
Methuselas

Post by Methuselas »

Darendor wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:03 am Well.

Renal failure sucks. And so does having scalp psoriasis.

Any suggestions for posting the things online? Things are a bit scattered across my hard drive; I have notes on things and notes that are on notes of things and so on....
Doc told my wife to use Head & Shoulders for her scalp psoriasis. Works well - really well. She hasn't complained about it for months. It's a certain kind. I can go look at the bottle to get you the exact one she uses, if you need it.

As for your C64 stuff, just zip it all up in an un-password archive. I can organize your notes and separate them from the build files. I'll post it on my google drive with all the BTBuilder stuff. I'm going to eventually put them all on their own dedicated Mega drive, once I get all the new artwork for BTBuilder done. Heh, it's the least I can do. I'm still using your dungeon template image you gave me like a decade ago.

Darendor

Post by Darendor »

I think Weber G's contributions should also be archived...
Methuselas

Post by Methuselas »

Darendor wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:05 am I think Weber G's contributions should also be archived...
Get me a link of stuff to be archived and I'll repost it, ASAP. If you're not healthy enough to sort it, D, just say so and I'll add it to my to-do list. Hope all is well with you in the Great White North.