SNARE #2

Discussions and help for Bard's Tale II: The Destiny Knight
MAYUYU

SNARE #2

Post by MAYUYU »

Hello.
I am a poor English Japanese.
(The text of these is created using an automatic translation site.)

It is a question about the snare of the death at a Fanskar castle.
It understood that what is necessary is just to open a left door among the doors which exist three.
But, if it rides on a spinner, it cannot certainly turn to north or south and cannot turn to the east.
Since a door cannot be opened unless it can turn to the east, I am troubled.
If you please, please let me know solution.
MAYUYU

solved

Post by MAYUYU »

It solved, when NO SPEN RING came to hand by GREY CRYPT.
However, it is not understood that it solves by this method whether it was the best method.
I feel that it is said whether GREY CRYPT is a dungeon which should go after becoming in the second half more.
tpth

Post by tpth »

Hi Mayuyu,

You can do this without the Nospen Ring, although the ring makes it easier. The spinner turns you in a random direction each time, so it will eventually turn you in the right direction. You just need to keep track of where you are, which you can do by looking at where you are in relation to the doors.

If you make your way to the leftmost door, you'll know you're facing the correct one because there will be another door to your right and an open space to your left.

Hope this helps.
MAYUYU

Post by MAYUYU »

Thank you.
Segment #2 has been safely obtained by the favor of advice.

Furthermore, segment #3 came to hand.
And it came to the stage which obtains segment #4.

Even so, much Riddle set from a magic mouse is difficult for me who am a Japanese.
Is these Riddle easy for an American?
It is somehow reminded of an old adventure game.
tpth

Post by tpth »

You mean the riddle for Segment #4? No, you're right, it's a strange riddle. It took me a while to work out when I was young, and I'm a native English speaker.
wefuntw

Post by wefuntw »

tpth wrote:You mean the riddle for Segment #4? No, you're right, it's a strange riddle. It took me a while to work out when I was young, and I'm a native English speaker.

To solve Snare #2, you need nospin ring.
To solve Snare #4, you need wait until google invented.
Darendor

Post by Darendor »

Not sure why you'd need the Nospin ring for Snare #2. You just had to work out the logic puzzle between the white and black mages and pick the correct door.

Snare #4 actually gives you the Magic Mouth answer, but you have to run back and forth from the alchemist to the mouth a bunch of times to get it.