Gamplay Status

Discussions and help for Bard's Tale II: The Destiny Knight
ManicWonk

Gamplay Status

Post by ManicWonk »

Okay, before I switch to playing Tales of the Unknown (for awhile), I'm simply going to share my latest gameplay status/update. Note this is simply gameplay, not testing! Please share yours as well!!

Have 3 characters: Bard lvl.16, Monk lvl.12, Paladin lvl.5. Still gathering items from dungeons for future members. Monsters from Maze of Dread and a couple Figurine-summoned monsters were tasked with gathering items from Grey Crypt (level 1). I like how the NPCs are allowed to inspect and disarm traps on chests! Just about done gathering items. Soon will start creating / advancing new characters, esp. taking a Sorcerer to level 5.

Besides finishing the game, I'm trying to minimize the number of fights that my characters (not including NPCs) have to endure. Just because. My Bard has 110 fights; Monk and Paladin both under 12 fights.
wefuntw

Re: Gamplay Status

Post by wefuntw »

ManicWonk wrote:Okay, before I switch to playing Tales of the Unknown (for awhile), I'm simply going to share my latest gameplay status/update. Note this is simply gameplay, not testing! Please share yours as well!!

Have 3 characters: Bard lvl.16, Monk lvl.12, Paladin lvl.5. Still gathering items from dungeons for future members. Monsters from Maze of Dread and a couple Figurine-summoned monsters were tasked with gathering items from Grey Crypt (level 1). I like how the NPCs are allowed to inspect and disarm traps on chests! Just about done gathering items. Soon will start creating / advancing new characters, esp. taking a Sorcerer to level 5.

Besides finishing the game, I'm trying to minimize the number of fights that my characters (not including NPCs) have to endure. Just because. My Bard has 110 fights; Monk and Paladin both under 12 fights.

What figurine monsters are you using to fight against grey crypt monsters? really powerful monsters there! How did you get such powerful figurines in such low level??
ManicWonk

Post by ManicWonk »

Herb Figurines and (Blast) Dragon Figurines (from Grey Crypt, level 1) were used. A Slaymaker joined my party in Maze of Dread and that helped me get a foot in the door at the Grey Crypt.