SUGGESTION: Remove Darendor as Moderator

Help to improve the Adventurers' Guild and keep it bug-free
dulsi

Re: SUGGESTION: Remove Darendor as Moderator

Post by dulsi »

Methuselas wrote:(Let's see how long it takes him to lock this thread or try and ban me.)
Starting flame wars is not a solution. PM/Email Brian the Fist is better way to handle it. Like it or not the forums are Brian the Fist's. If he decides to agree with Darendor's decisions, our only recourse is to use a different site.
caars

Post by caars »

It may be the latter. I'm not sure he's keeping tabs on what's going on here. At the very least he hasn't read the PM I sent him. Or the email. But then again, it's only been about 9 hours. At least for me.
Darendor

Post by Darendor »

Methuselas, you resorted to sending me a PM with an inflammatory subject line. Instead of bothering to read it and submit it to BTF as evidence of you being an immature tool, I just deleted it out of hand without reading. Grow up.

I'm sorry if you three have an issue with me as a moderator, but I made a decision to lock the thread based on Methuselas discussing illegal software on it.

And let's be perfectly frank here. The three of you don't use this forum for anything but to talk about dulsi's BtBuilder project in the first place.

I believe dulsi has his own webspace: www.identicalsoftware.com

I would suggest to him that he host his own fansite forum there to plug his project.

Flaming me - whether I'm a moderator or not - isn't going to accomplish anything.
Darendor

Re: SUGGESTION: Remove Darendor as Moderator

Post by Darendor »

Methuselas wrote:(Let's see how long it takes him to lock this thread or try and ban me.)
a) I don't have the power to ban you.
b) About 11 hours.