Unstoppable Comics

Anything you like and probably not related to Bard's Tale
dulsi

Unstoppable Comics

Post by dulsi »

I joined the kickstarter for Stormchasers #1 Redux. It is a comic from Unstoppable Comics. I've been interested in try to get electronic comic books instead of continuing my large comic collection. Unfortunately Marvel and DC don't make issues available for download (I don't trust Comixology to remain available forever). Find an independant that does superhero titles similar to Marvel/DC is difficult. A lot of independant do different type of content which is perfectly understandable. I posted up some thoughts on the comics from Unstoppable Comics. I pledged at the level that got me all the comics just to give the line a good try. In general I thought the later issues were pretty good. His individual character titles are better reads than Stormchasers in general because Stormchasers suffers from too many characters. In talking with the author he agrees the cast of Stormchasers is a little unweildly and plans to correct that.

Their latest kickstarter is close to ending. It is the origin story for one of the villians in Stormchasers. The first six pages are available on the updates pages if you want to take a look.