Users State

Anything you like and probably not related to Bard's Tale
ZeroZero

Users State

Post by ZeroZero »

Dear Fiends,

I am now in a state that my lung cancer will hold me from working on BT sources.

That means that I cannot work further on the sources and probably must hand over what I have now if anyone would be interested.

I wish you all very well for your dedication on BT series and thank in particular the board admin for his long and intense dedication to this game series!

Thank you so much Brian the Fist and Twoflower, Maven, etc. etc. and even in his very odd an stupid motivation also even character like Darendor LOL - keep alive the round and turn -based type of crawlers!

I have had fun - and don't worry - thats what live is like - and this turn its its!

Byebye all, love you!
dulsi

Re: Users State

Post by dulsi »

I'm sorry to hear that ZeroZero. We will miss you here and the great information you have provided.
Last edited by dulsi on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZeroZero

Post by ZeroZero »

Thanks so much, Dulsi, and don't worry, thats how life is...
Darendor

Post by Darendor »

You know something?

It's easy to revile someone when you never have to actually get to know them in person. You can go ahead and cast aspersions on what you think my character is like based on my interactions on this forum - to say nothing of our interactions, you and I, over MSN Messenger - but if I walked past you on the street you probably wouldn't even bat an eye at me except maybe to say "hello", because ultimately you know little to nothing about who I really am.

And that's a two way street. I know little to nothing about you. But I can say that I've never spoken badly of you, even though you appear to have mistaken my enthusiasm for the C64 Bard's Tale disassembly for being 'bossy' or what have you. It's a shame really. My proof-of-concept "Drez'Brae" add-on to the Sewers of BT1 is possible because of your persistence and dedication and willingness to endure my novice inquiries time and again.

But whatever. I'm truly sorry that you have lung cancer and I hope somehow you find a way to beat it.

Code: Select all

Darendor casts HEAL at ZeroZero and he is cured!

Take care of yourself, Martin.
ZeroZero

Post by ZeroZero »

Thanx Darendor,

we have had ours, if not in personal, but in discussion, which was ok to me.

I have 24 MB here in codes and recherches, codes in VB6 and c64 assembler, however this is too big to post here, and I don not use any webspace, so atm I dunno how to publish it to interested people here.

Again, noone worries please, coz I do not do. I know that I am dying, but I am not afraid of death, however I am afraid of dying, but I know that they will not let me suffer when it turns to the end, so I am calm and my wife is prepared as much as a human can prepare for such an event.

Please suggest me anything, if you want my codings.
Darendor

Post by Darendor »

Hi there.

I'd be interested in your collection of info you've gathered.

I can't promise I'll make any sense of it, because, hey, instead of ML code I choose to master BASIC. :?

But definitely am interested.