BTI on XBox (remastered trilogy)

Discussions and help for Bard's Tale I: Tales of the Unknown
MangarsBane

BTI on XBox (remastered trilogy)

Post by MangarsBane »

It’s been about 25 years since I’ve played this magnificent game, my first time I used my dads party and got them all killed because I had no idea what I was doing, I was about 10 years old and still remember the flogging I copped for that blunder

I found the remastered trilogy available on XBox while scrolling for games and got straight into it, but it seems I have encountered an issue I can’t seem to get past. I’m in Mangar’s Tower on level 3 trying to chase him down to save the city and the Magic Mouth is asking me to state the phrase “Lie with passion and be forever damned”. I knew what I had to say and started typing it up using the keyboard that appeared waiting for my answer, but alas, there is a character limit for some reason and I can’t input the full phrase. Thus preventing me from ridding Skara Brae of the horrors of Mangar

Just wondering if anybody else has encountered this or looking for suggestions on how to get past it please, I plan to play the three games in order using the same party to start with
Darendor

Re: BTI on XBox (remastered trilogy)

Post by Darendor »

You have to enter each word separately.
MangarsBane

Re: BTI on XBox (remastered trilogy)

Post by MangarsBane »

Wow I can’t believe I didn’t at least try that already, it’s the simple things that bring me undone

Thanks mate