Bard's Quest

Discussions and help for the Bard's Tale Construction Set
Magister

Post by Magister »

Again, you're just being a troll, because it was hosted there at any time, on any site even remotely related to Adventurer's Guild.

Secondly, I have personally played the game in all three parts (and the sequels do indeed exist) and found nothing at all to support your allegations. The game maps are totally different, and if it was the same game, then the maps would be exactly the same, but they aren't. Thus, you are clearly full of it.

I have a box of old disks of shareware from years ago laying around somewhere and if I get a chance, I'll post the two sequels.
Rask

Post by Rask »

Magister wrote:Again, you're just being a troll, because it was hosted there at any time, on any site even remotely related to Adventurer's Guild.

Secondly, I have personally played the game in all three parts (and the sequels do indeed exist) and found nothing at all to support your allegations. The game maps are totally different, and if it was the same game, then the maps would be exactly the same, but they aren't. Thus, you are clearly full of it.

I have a box of old disks of shareware from years ago laying around somewhere and if I get a chance, I'll post the two sequels.
Hey there! I stumbled on pretty concrete proof to support my allegations regarding plagiarism. Out of curiosity I searched for "Bards Tale Construction Set" on YouTube and found the following video:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp ... _K5qb6vVrG

If the link doesn't work, search on YouTube using "LEO & Friends do the YOLO challenge - Part 33 - The Bard's Quest (12)"

Around 1:25 you can clearly see the opening screen claiming this was shareware, and then subsequently clearly see that it is the Isil Thania adventure.

Apology accepted.
toper

Post by toper »

Can't wait to see his reply to this next year... its going to be EPIC!
Darendor

Post by Darendor »

This thread has degenerated into personal attacks and unsupported allegations of plagarism and other stupid crap.

Take your beefs to the PM system, guys.