Post by Darendor »

I think God hates me. :?

Post here if God hates you too. :?

:?

gnipperjei

Post by gnipperjei »

There is no true god. Only a mad one and he definitely hates us all...
Brian the Fist
Site Admin

Post by Brian the Fist »

gnipperjei wrote:There is no true god. Only a mad one and he definitely hates us all...
I fully agree to that! :wink:
The sudden scream of battle brings your party to a halt....
....will your stalwart band choose to fight or run?
ssfsx17

Post by ssfsx17 »

Dude... Darendor... did a girl tell you that she didn't want to go out with you or something like that? Because otherwise, you should realize that you always have the option of walking away from the C64 and looking at something illuminated by "the sun."
"People are easily amused by quotes." - Some guy with a cool-sounding name
Darendor

Post by Darendor »

ssfsx17 wrote:Dude... Darendor... did a girl tell you that she didn't want to go out with you or something like that? Because otherwise, you should realize that you always have the option of walking away from the C64 and looking at something illuminated by "the sun."
Thanks, ass.
Saxon1974

Post by Saxon1974 »

Darendor wrote:
ssfsx17 wrote:Dude... Darendor... did a girl tell you that she didn't want to go out with you or something like that? Because otherwise, you should realize that you always have the option of walking away from the C64 and looking at something illuminated by "the sun."
Thanks, ass.
The sun is overrated, C64 is much better :wink:
Darendor

Post by Darendor »

Yep, it's confirmed. God hates me.

How do I know?

I was assaulted by my fucking psychotic roommate on Monday night, having him destroy my cell phone and then running and hiding the wreckage in the garbage can while I called 911, then he lied to the police. I had to spend all night long at the police station giving a statement, then go to work Tuesday and drive back home while being awake for 40 hours, then pay to get the phone replaced, then I get pulled over for speeding because I'm so tired and get a ticket plus there's something wrong with my license, then I find out I can't drive anymore until I get my license fixed.:?

Finally, I find my favourite pen was stolen. :?

And so now I live in fear of my life carrying a freakin' pipe wrench with me everywhere in the house so I can kill the motherfucker if he comes at me again.

Yeah, nice life I lead.