No Spin Ring?

Discussions and help for Bard's Tale II: The Destiny Knight
storrs19

No Spin Ring?

Post by storrs19 »

Does this item exist in the Amiga version? I am currently playing BT2 and have been exploring many levels of every dungeon except for the final one and have yet to find a no spin ring which is very much needed since those d**m spinners are the worst thing out there, IMHO. I recall getting them on the C64 version eons ago when I played it but have yet to find one on the Amiga. I'm finding just about every other item that can be had though.

Thanks,
Chad
Death and Drek
Marco

Post by Marco »

I've never tried the Amiga version, so I don't know for sure. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing it in the Apple 2gs version, which was very similar to the Amiga version, and it's definitely in the PC version. So I would be very surprised if it wasn't in the Amiga as well.

Marco.
storrs19

Post by storrs19 »

I finally found one in The Crypt after what seemed like endless fights. Of course now that I have one I am finding them in every other fight. Don't you love how that works?
Death and Drek
leo

Where can I find one in the PC version?

Post by leo »

I found an item list on the internet somwhere, which says, the nospen ring can be found on the third level of the maze of dread and on the first level of oscon's fortress. Since storrs19 wrote, that he found one in the crypt, I looked there as well. I spent days in these dungeons just trying to get that item but without success. What am I doing wrong?

leo
Darendor

Post by Darendor »

Try the Destiny Stone for a Nospin Ring.